What better gift for a parent than the gift of peace of mind?
BE A SMART DIGITAL PARENT
In this day and age, as parents we are always looking for ways to protect our children on the internet. There are so many social media websites out there now, with more popping up every day, and our kids, not us, are the first to know about them.
Familoop helps to protect our children from what we know is out there, as well as set healthy limits on screen time. They also offer a system which will alert you, when your child is not where they are supposed to be. There are so many ways that Familoop can protect our kids.
- Block unsafe content and search results, and alerts you in real-time.
- Controls social networks, by showing you all of the information (including messages) on your child’s social networks without login information. You will be alerted to suspicious activity, including cyber bullying, and potential predators.
- You will know where your child is. You will be able to set up “geo-fences” or safe zones within the program. When your child leaves this area, you will be notified.
- Establish communication controls. You will know who your child is talking to and when.
- Screen time management of apps and other internet usage, as well as filtering age appropriate apps.
- Actionable insights will help you not only know exactly what is happening, but what to do about it.
Familoop will be available for Windows, Android, iOS and Apple Computers November 17th. Visit them today at their website: www.familoop.com, and sign up to get 10 days of unlimited protection for free!