Cleaning is tedious. Cleaning is tiresome. It is a boring task suitable for homeowners who are patient. Cleaning must only be done when you decide to list a property for free. Yes, all of the statements aforementioned are definitely true. However, the cleanliness of the house is a very important factor that you and every homeowner should consider. As a matter of fact, the cleanliness of the entire household signifies the personality and traits of the people who dwells in the property. Thus, if you want to make a good impression to your neighbors and visitors, the following cleaning tips and tricks can change your life and the appearance of your house. I know for sure that you will enjoy roaming around a clean and tidy house instead of staying in a big room of mess and clutter.
- Dust the blades of the electric fan using a pillow case- the blades of the ceiling fan is hard to reach. Actually, cleaning the ceiling fan is difficult. Luckily, there is a quick and easy way to clean it without catching any specks of dust from it. Use an old pillowcase and insert the blades of the ceiling fan individually. The pillow case will catch and trap the dust from the blades.
- Make your own cleaning solution- if you will visit the cleaning solution section in the mall or grocery, you will encounter expensive brands of cleaners. But, cleaning doesn’t have to be expensive. As a matter of fact, you can make your own cleaning solution using three ingredients-dishwashing liquid, vinegar, and baking soda. Mix these three ingredients and place the solution in a spray bottle. This solution can be used in cleaning kitchen appliances, sink, and many more.
- Deodorize the bed mattresses using baking soda- through the years, baking soda has been proven to effectively cleanse and whiten different items such as the sink, fridge, and other kitchen and bathroom appliances. In fact, baking soda is also used to whiten the teeth. Aside from its cleaning properties, the baking soda is also used to deodorize the bed mattress. You will need a teaspoon of baking soda and pour it all over the mattress. Let it sit for 20- 30 minutes and wipe the baking soda.
- Clean the microwave with vinegar solution- the microwave oven is one of the most used kitchen appliances. Due to that fact, the microwave oven is bombarded with different stains and scent. To eliminate stains and odor, mix 1 part of water with 2 parts of vinegar in a microwavable bowl. Place it inside the microwave oven and set the timer for two minutes. The vapor coming from the solution will loosen up the stain while removing the nasty odor. After two minutes, use a microfiber towel to wipe the entire microwave oven.
- Sanitize the toaster using cream of tartar- the cream of tartar isn’t just for cakes and pastries. It can also work as a cleaning solution and staple. A simple mixture of water and cream of tartar works like a magical solution that will bring back the shine of stainless steel appliances.
Cleaning isn’t as hard as you might think. It can be a pretty easy task if you will incorporate the tips and tricks mentioned above.